Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me


My name is Mehi Ake. I am 9 years old.I was born in July.I have four handsome brothers and a gorgeous sister. I live with my lovely mum, strong dad, beautiful sister and cool uncle.

I have dark brown, indulging eyes. They shine bright in the sun like diamonds. My hair is long and it goes very curly when I let it go. My skin is brown, smooth and very shiny. I am really tall just like my dad.
  
I am proud to be Tongan and I’m proud to be a beautiful Tongan girl. In my culture we eat taro, chop suey, cassava, corn beef, pork, chicken and all sorts of different delicious food. In Tonga we have a lot of entertainment to watch like hulas, traditional Tongan dance and singing

I enjoy cooking pancakes and going to school to learn with my new netbook. At home I play with my friends called Charday and Liantre.

My best friends are Malia, Charday, Maopa, Susana,Leigh Amber and Alison.They are my best friends because they always play with me.

My learning goal for this year is to achieve my writing goals. When I grow up I want to be a professional netball player so that I keep fit and healthy.

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

Malo Aupito Mehi! I enjoyed reading your description. You have used fantastic powerful words to 'hook' in your audience. Continue to use powerful adjectives and you will achieve your writing goal for this year.

Ms Aireen

Post a Comment