Monday 28 May 2012

Spelling Cloze Task


I am learning to create a cloze task that includes my spelling words for this week.

Can you fill in the gaps by using the words provided below?
  1. I have five great_________ of humor.
  1. In my body I have a digestive _______.  
  1. There is a flavoured chips called salt and________.
  1. His education gave him an __________ over the other students
  1. The word ______________ means a big group of people
  1. A natural disaster could _______ any country in the world.
  1. The word ___________ means a home,apartment or a residents.
  1. Could you ___________ me and my wonderful family.
  1. I booked a  ______ to go to Hawai'i.
  1. I have to ________ in my learning to make me a better learner.
  2. Some people in N.Z  press the ____ button to not listen to the ads if they are not interested.
  1. When we publish our work we have to _______ first to make it sense.
  1. When we are videoing something we first have to press the _________ button to capture everything.
______________________________________________________
vinegar advantages system flight  

destroy entertain dwelling sense  

association increase preview recording  

mute

No comments:

Post a Comment