Wednesday 14 October 2015

Quote Of The Week

Hello fellow Humans Person this is yet ANOTHER quote of the week post. Sorry for not posting a quote of the week last week it was just that I was soo busy and my netbook charger broke so I couldn't really go on it...But yeah.....
Anywho this week's quote of the week is.....
Image result for quotes

As I was checking my blog the other day for new comments my teacher commented on my first quote of the week post and suggested that I should write what this quote means to me in my point of view. 

This quote means to me that people should treat each other fairly and with respect because even just complimenting somebody could make them feel speciaL. Also including everybody in games and activities so that they don't feel left out and feel like they are somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment