Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Vocation Research


WALT: identify our skills and strengths, research a vocation (job)

Vocation I have chosen:Chef

Chef

What I have found out about this vocation (job):You have to food preparation, cooking and food presentation skills.

What training do I need
You can go to a school where there are vocational programmes,two year colleges or four years college programmes.
What skills do I need for this job
You need to know your organization skills and your foods.Also you have to have good attitude and good cooking skills.
What duties would I need to complete each day
The cooker,the waiter,the cashier,mixing,head chef and organiser.
Where could I be working
The cooking station or the waiter because I have good attitude.
Who would I be working with
My helpers and my other waiters or cookers.
What hours would I be expected to work
Six hours,night shifts or morning shifts everyday.
Why I chose this vocation
I chose this vocation because I think I am a great cook and baker at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment