Sunday 19 July 2015

IT'S ENDING TOO FAST!!!

OH MY GOSH I can't believe that it's already the last day of holidays. I feel like holidays only began yesterday. I didn't get up to much in the holidays just being a tidy sloth. I had a few highlights though which are The Rock Climbing experience and The BAKING! It's just ending too Fast.......Well we're going to have to face reality but I'm happy that it's time to go back to school because holidays for me are BORING. I mean like I hardly do anything. I can't wait to see all my friends and especially the work!!! *SARCASM TONE* HOORAAYY!!! But I sure am gonna miss the sleeping in......Good times......It's getting late and I should probably go to bed because I have breakfast club which I LOVE doing because it's just fun!!!
Goodnight EVERYBODY and Dream of happiness and JOY!!! :)
Image result for back to schoolImage result for hooray for school

1 comment:

Ms. Komor said...

It's great that you were looking forward to being back to school but it not so great that you feel that your holidays were boring.
If you could do whatever you wanted, what sorts of things would you get up to during the holidays?
ROCK CLIMBING! Now there's something I haven't done in a while! I'm glad you had some highlights over your holidays :)
Breakfast club is one of the ways that we give back to our school community. It is admirable that you enjoy giving back to others.


Post a Comment