Sunday 5 July 2015

My New Locker Label!!

Hey everybody this is my NEW Locker Label. Sorry I didn't blog this earlier it's because I was going through my work finding things to blog and I came over this so here it is. 
All these things on my locker label represent me!
As you can see I have some music notes that represents the love and passion I have for music and singing. The Tongan flag represents my culture which is Tonga. 
I also have a quote from the one and only Michael Jackson. I chose that particular quote because whenever I would look at it it will just remind me that it's better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation and YES I had to put a picture of Michael Jackson because not only do I LOOOOVVVEEE him but he inspires me SOOO much and whenever I see a picture of him it makes me HAPPY :) 
I also have a picture of two girls playing netball. I added those pictures because I love to play netball. 
Last but not first I have two different kinds of gemstones, Amethyst and Sapphire that are in a shape of a heart. Those hearts represents love. The reason why I chose to do gemstones in a heart form is because gemstones are indestructible and eternal, that's what I think LOVE is!

No comments:

Post a Comment