Monday 13 April 2015

Camp!

YAY I can't wait to spend my last week of school holidays going to a camp with my Junior Youth Group. Our camp will be at the Awhitu Peninsula. I have no idea where that is sooo yeah...... As soon as I come back I will blog about it so you know what I was doing at our Camp. So far the day hasn't started that good. It's raining and is cloudy. What a bummer. But I won't let the weather bother me. I am going to try and have so much fun no matter what the weather is like. So see ya!

Image result for campImage result for camp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have/had fun at the Awhitu Peninsula, Mehi.

Hope you have/had fun...

-Willy

Ms Aireen said...

I hope you are having fun at camp Mehi. I look forward to hearing about it when you get back. Take care in this cold wintery weather.

Post a Comment