Wednesday 6 May 2015

Today at School!!

We had a special ceremony for our new Bike track. At this ceremony we had performances from our Kapa Haka group, speeches by Ma'asi and Mrs Kelly and two people from each class to ride around our new Bike track. The Kapa Haka performance was phenomenal. You could see some students getting fierce and into the Maori spirit. 

After the special ceremony we had morning tea. Morning tea was fun because we were just chillin with Whaea Salena and singing songs. Then the bell rang and morning tea was over(BOOOOO!!)
Just kidding after morning tea we usually run two laps around our bike track but today we didn't(YAY!).....because we had Rippa rugby for Kiwi sport. Today's Kiwisport was awesome because I got active and into the game. We had a few warm-up games, then a few drills and into a game of Rippa Rugby. It was like the first time in like 2-3 years since I've actually played Rippa rugby I mean like usually when we're playing a game of Rippa I don't really want to get the ball I just stand around......But today man I was on fire(I think)..........

Then after Kiwisport we went back to class and did some Inquiry on our topic 'Myths and Legends'. After Inquiry the Bell rang for Lunch(YAY!!) but too bad Student Councilors had to stay in for a little meeting for our visitors. Then our meeting finished and all student councilors went out for lunch except for me and Willy. Ms Aireen wanted to discuss a few things and then finally we got to go out for Lunch. As soon as I got outside I straight away went and played Basketball with some other Year 8's.

After lunch all Student councilors had to guide the visitors around our school....
After many classes we went to the Music room where William and one of the visitors had a Dance Battle. First of all Cypress played a beat on the drums while William started it off he did a few dance moves and then it was the visitors turn he did the most awesome move ever.....
The Michael Jackson Leg Kick(YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA). As soon as he did it I started shouting, "OMG MICHAEL JACKSON, MICHAEL JACKSON!!!" Then it was William's turn he did another Michael Jackson move.....The Moonwalk(AWESOME!!!!). When I looked around the room it was full of cheering visitors and students. But Sadly the dance battle finished I wished somebody had recorded this moment so we can cherish it forever. Then all visitors went to the hall while the student councilors put some chairs away. Once we had finished doing the chairs we went back to class and the day was Ended....By the Bell...

Soooo that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment